Wednesday, August 1, 2007

4 weeks out

Hey it has been four weeks since my surgery. Do I feel better you ask? Well most of the time, which makes things frustrating. Feeling good enough to go shopping only to find out when you get there you really need a place to sit down. I guess working at home will be the perfect answer-sitting and being close to the bed. I finished reading all of the Harry Potter books, couldn't put them down towards the end. Now what to do? What do you do when you feel fairly good but not really? Don't feel like eating, cooking,exercising, and pretty much anything else I can think of.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Little Worm has me addicted to What Not to Wear. I love me some TiVo. Too bad it's too hot to sit outside on your swing. What about more books? Are you up for reading anymore?

Physcokity said...

Yeah I've been there before you're in that state where the best way to put it would be content. You are fine, you just don't feel like doing anything, and it borders on blah?