Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Extreme Home Makeover!

Extreme home makeover....when they demo the house on TV that has to be pretty emotional. I had my bathroom gutted this week. My stomach has been weird ever since Sunday night when I had the realization the workman was coming the next day. He threw a board over the joists so you couldn't see the ground under the house. I'm experiencing some trauma over this. What if I stumble into the bathroom in the middle of the night? The four foot drop would definitely wake me up. How about turning on the light switch hanging on a bare wire? Whew! Like I said it makes for some internal turmoil. I shut the door when he leaves so I can pretend it doesn't look so bad. He made two trips to the dump yesterday, I guess it is too late to change my mind. OOPS!

5 comments:

Deena said...

Don't fall through the boards...then you'd be under the house.

Coordination Queen said...

so much for keeping this one hush hush. ;)

Physcokity said...

seriously I don't think anyone can keep secrets in this fam!

Methodical Wormer said...

at what point was it a secret? and why does everything start out a secret lately? geez...

sew hot said...

well I was just going to do it and just not say anything then I decided that was stupid. So, I decided to just put it out there so everyone got the news at the same time, of course except for the locals.