Tuesday, August 28, 2007

to work or not to work

When you have to rely on others to finish things so the next thing can get done - irritating. Especially when they don't get things done on time. Remodeling a bathroom, lets just say -no more large jobs for a while I can't deal with the mess for extended periods of time. I've stumbled into the dusty empty bathroom several times in the past few days, especially in the middle of the night, only to find dust, tools, and a light bulb hanging on a wire. I think I've found the paint color. I still need to find the perfect faucet! Humpf! Let's see who shows up tomorrow. Right now all three workman are supposed to be here. The room isn't that big, but I refuse to say no. Guess they will just have to work around each other.

1 comment:

Physcokity said...

They'll be out of there soon, but probably not soon enough as is the case with most remodel jobs...oh well at least you will have a gorgeous bathroom