Friday, August 3, 2007

Go for the goal!@#*!?

I feel a little blue today! I was feeling quite perky recovering and yesterday I took a few steps back. I am one that likes forward progress, others slip and it's OK, but not for me. Goal oriented and hard worker, I consider myself one of the worker bees, work hard so the queens (in this case the divas) look good. Guess I'm going to have to make some blogger friends, I've finished reading all of the Harry Potter books and find myself twiddling my thumbs. I want to get back to sewing but don't feel quite up to it yet. I'm at the point in my life when I need to realize some new goals! I know how to make them and accomplish them, just not sure the direction I want to go. Guess I'll wait until I feel better.

2 comments:

Deena said...

So that's where I learned my patience skills...

Physcokity said...

Now would be primo for the entrepreneurial(sp?) ventures...I had someone ask me how much you would charge for a swimsuit she loved mine!