Friday, August 17, 2007

Chill pill......

I've never had so much time on my hands and accomplished so little. I'm used to being busy and accomplished. Surgery recovery is not my choice of vacation. I was talking to someone today that actually gets to take vacations. What a life! My advice to my kids is take them once in awhile, it is bonding and a lot of fun. We did different things than costly vacations: visited family, joined the pool and swam a lot and everyday. We had good and fun times just not "vacations". I don't mind that we didn't, I just find it hard to relax, chill and do nothing. Time for a chill pill.................

3 comments:

Deena said...

I'll bet Kylie could help you out with the chill pill.

Coordination Queen said...

Yeah if you need a refresher course, she could use one too... this afternoon sound good?!?!?!

Physcokity said...

Yeah I concur lessons from KB