Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How to eat an elephant

Did you ever have a day, well two or three days in a row where everything seems to go not quite right? Then they pile on top of each other and everything else seems to overwhelm until you seem to be buried by a mountain of rubble. True most of it is of your own creation and response to things that are happening around you. My advice to others and I should listen to myself is to take small bites and eat slow. That is how to eat an elephant, one bite at a time. Hard to remember that tip when you are surrounded by a buffet of issues.

4 comments:

Deena said...

Just start with an ear topped with a little powdered sugar and call it a day.

Coordination Queen said...

I agree with GM sometimes cinnamon sugar is good on it too.

Physcokity said...

Yeah I prefer the cinnamon sugar...in fact I believe that will be my "treat" for today...supposing I can find a good picture :D

Physcokity said...

& oh yeah "I'm gonna get me a BUFFET"