Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Post Op

Well here it is almost two in the morning. This surgery has messed up my sleep patterns somewhat, come to think of it they weren't that great to start with. When I planned activities while sitting around, I set up smocking, crocheting, reading Harry Potter books and a bunch of other things. After I got home from the hospital, nothing seemed to occupy me for too long. Then I started on the Harry Potter book, can I just say I'm hooked. I just finished #5 a few minutes ago. Let me explain with the last 100 pages to go I could hardly read through the tears. Now I'm not so sure I want to go see the movie that was recently released. I'm starting #6 in the morning and will probably read all day it makes the time go by and I don't miss all the other things I used to do: Sew, shop, see people, walk and whatever I wanted.

2 comments:

Physcokity said...

I couldn't sleep after I finished #4 and pretty sure if you were streaming tears on #5 you will on #6 & #7.. No doubt about that, and just a refresher Lady, your sleep patterns have always sucked. How else would you crank out such wonderfully supervised daughters & dance costumes?

Deena said...

I'm with snoobs on the wonderfully supervised daughters. Not that I ever tried anything. boo.