Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life is a process

I thought I would try to make another entry. I've been watching my daughter's blogs; music, pictures, all kinds of pretty formats and layouts. Boy I've got a long way to go and a lot to learn. Gotta get it done before the busy season kicks in.
When my friend gets home I'm going to start playing with the embroidery software and my computerized sewing machine. Boy, my daughters made fun of me when I brought that one home. They said you don't even know how to use the computer how are you going to sew on a machine that runs by computer. It's a process and one that is aiding computer use.
Everything is a process, life is about learning and growing, they never said we had to get it right. You learn just as much if not more from a good failure as you do from success. The fact is that you try and try and try again.
The thing I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around right now is....when you walk into the hospital feeling fine and knowing what is going to happen, then 3 days later leave feeling less than A-OK with a life changing list of things you can and can't do. The mind is willing but getting the body to cooperate is another story.

3 comments:

Deena said...

Pace yourself lady. You're not even three weeks out from surgery. You'll never have such a good excuse to be lazy again!! :)

Coordination Queen said...

Was this written before or after you unloaded the dishwasher? ;)

Physcokity said...

There's always more to learn, but I agree w/ GM use the lazy excuse b/c when the season starts up you'll be busier than ever I'm sure.