Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christmas in July

Is it every too early to start decorating for Christmas? I had a stack of HO,HO,HO door knob hangers with bells on them sitting in my sewing room. They fell off the shelf and were sitting on the floor. Since I'm not supposed to pick things up they sat on the floor. Leave it to my grand daughter to take care of them (she occasionally tells me my house is messy). GUILTY!

Well her mom pointed out the fact my house was in early stages of Christmas decoration. Every door knob in my house dons a HO,HO,HO door knob decoration. Then I remember the angel is still in the tree in the front yard. If I don't turn on that light switch you can't see her, the leaves are out. (Whew)

Hey by time I can do something about it, it is almost time to start decorating for the holiday season.

Life through the eyes of a child--life is always interesting! I love my grandchildren.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

She obviously knows how much you don't like decorating for Christmas and since everyone is going to be here this year, she's just trying to help. ;)

Am I the only one in the family who can hardly wait for Thanksgiving dinner to be over before pulling all the boxes from storage and putting all the years of collected holiday treasures all over the house? :)

Deena said...

Um. I'm not decorating for Christmas this year. No tree. Nothing. I hate cleaning up decorations after vacation. Plus Glitter won't have a tree to pull over.