Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on Fire!

I was reading an article this week. The woman was describing packing to evacuate her home and some of the stupid choices she made in the spur of the moment and not thinking clear. This, of course, started me thinking. So I pose the question, "what five personal items will make it out of danger with you?". No cheating, your children and spouse all are in the safe zone. "What five things are the most important THINGS you want to have with you and you couldn't stand if they were destroyed?"

My roof nor my house is on fire. But if they were, I'd like to think I might have given some thought to the process. So you ask, "what were my five things?" I'm still working on that. Like I said it just started me thinking, it's a process.

1 comment:

Coordination Queen said...

My computer (not the monitor or keyboard because that would count as 2 separate pieces, but the actual cpu part... I couldn't stand to lose all those pictures.

My camera.

My cook book.

My cd notebook (it has all of the copies of all of the videos and pictures I've taken that aren't on this computer.)

And my file cabinet - I know this is a stupid one, but I really don't want to lose all that information... maybe I should just scan everything that is actually necessary and store it on a flash drive... that would make the grab and go much faster.