Sunday, October 5, 2008

Be Bold

Be a bold force for good in the world!

When life is tearing you down, wearing you out, and stressing you out, and you are asking yourself what you should do, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?

I took a few notes this weekend.

1. Avoid contention.
2. Don't judge others, you don't know their lives and challenges.
3. Be kind, be gentle.
4. Be meek, be loving, be humble.
5. Help the poor and lonely among us, there are many.
6. Be slow to take offense.
7. Have respect for others.
8. Christian courage is sometimes saying nothing.
9. Taking the high ground is safe ground.
10. Forgive those who trespass against us

I repeat be a bold force for good in the world!

3 comments:

Physcokity said...

I think you might have got more out of conference this weekend than I did...I'll get there some day...

Deena said...

Dude. You totally beat me on this. And I didn't even fall asleep.

Tiffany said...

I'm lovin that I found your blog!! I will keep tabs on ya!! love ya tiff:)...tell my mom she needs to start a blog!