Thursday, October 9, 2008

Peacegiver

I recently read a book, "The Peacegiver". I learned a lot. It is an excellent book about the atonement of Christ and how it can help us in our human relationships. Remember the person you are sitting next to is a child of God, the person that was rude to you at the store is a child of God, and the person you are mad at is a child of God. They are afforded the same forgiveness and acceptance as you are. If you hold the rod higher for them, then it will be higher for you.

This I think was the book that started the beginning my quest for a smiley attitude. THE QUEST, it is just that a work in progress. Well the book, and of course water aerobics. :)

4 comments:

Deena said...

Nice post. I think I'll order that book.

Methodical Wormer said...

So does that mean you're glad I made you read it now??? Just kidding:) I'm glad you read it. I want to get that author's more recent book.

It's amazing to me how everyone gets something different out of The Peacegiver.

S said...

Happy Birthday a little kity told me:) Libra's rule:)

Physcokity said...

I definitely want a copy of this book. I almost snaked it from MW, but then I realized that wouldn't be very Christlike.