Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holding my breath...

An obstacle course is what my house looks like. You enter the front door and there is a large pile to go to Goodwill, car is in the shop so that won't happen for a few days. As you enter the kitchen past the toilet, a set of two islands fill the center of the room, one beautiful the other beat up. Then into the sewing room, the UPS man has been stopping by everyday. In one of the guest rooms(the bathroom annex) you have to step over wood trim and bathroom accessories. The other guest room is the hospital wing for the baby dolls and empty suitcases. What am I doing about it? Absolutely nothing. Sitting on my touche in front of the laptop. (In my defense I'm taking a short break from cutting cheerleader skirts.) UPDATE: I finally got a hold of Todd and he says he will be here Monday or Tuesday, I'm holding my breath!

4 comments:

Physcokity said...

Who is Todd?

Deena said...

Sounds like you needed to hang out here a little longer.

Coordination Queen said...

Please don't hold your breath... just put a stop payment on his check. ;) So, dinner here on Sunday?

sew hot said...

yes unless you want to sit of the toilet at the dinner table.