Sunday, September 9, 2007

Have a good day!

Last night I was listening to a tele-evangelist. He had some good points. He was talking about letting go and not holding grudges, or even just getting upset with people. By doing that, you don't allow them to determine the kind of day you are having or going to have. People are a result of their experiences, if they weren't, we'd all be the same. I like having good days and sometimes that means accomplishing something and sometimes it means I just enjoyed myself. I like people and I like doing things for people (4 daughters and 10,000 costumes later). Does that mean I'm a slow learner? .....yes I think it does! "I am the creator of my own destiny."

2 comments:

Deena said...

Dude. That's philosophical.

Physcokity said...

*AMEN*
baugh style ;)