Friday, September 14, 2007

Can you smell that?..be careful what you eat.

Today I was standing in my kitchen and I smelled, yes you guessed it BO. I did a quick armpit sniff check. No, not me. So I was trying to figure out what reeked. I remembered yesterday my friend brought me a sandwich we split. I removed the onions from my half, of course, and tossed the napkin in the trash. Onions=BO. Why would you want to eat anything that smells like BO? Before and after eating are both negative experiences. If you like to eat BO maybe you should learn to lick your armpits!

4 comments:

Physcokity said...

that's one of the dirtiest things I've ever heard it's not sick, it's nasty ;P

Coordination Queen said...

I second physcokity... sick

Deena said...

You are funny lady! I second you on the nastiness. ew ew ew.

Methodical Wormer said...

Deena and mom are the only remaining non-onion eaters. I eat onions bc my pits taste like Degree... yuck. Some nice grilled or sauted onions are quite tasty.