Saturday, December 8, 2007

Simple Pleasures

Today as I was driving across town, I noticed I was happy and grinning from ear to ear. Mindless thinking you ask...NOPE. I was thinking about my sweet grand babies. A song that brings one of them to life no matter what she is doing or where she is...bring on the Backyardigans. A four and a half year old grand daughter that thinks her Grammy has a "magic car". A little boy that idolizes Mickey Mouse and is a fan of the Mickey Mouse club. Another one that roars every time anything dinosaur is said or seen. Many wonderful and beautiful thoughts. I would like to take this time to thank my beautiful daughters that have made wonderful mothers and given me such GREAT GRAND BABIES!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

:) They are great aren't they. :)

Deena said...

Thanks for the good gene pool!