Friday, December 7, 2007

Problem Child

putting off the inevitable.....that is what I seem to want to do lately. I was talking to a friend and she said we should find us a job where we could get paid to sit and get paid well. I think that will be my next job. I'm blogging tonight to avoid going into the sewing room to work.
...and what is with not spending money at Christmas, to be more careful and not spend...... it's not my nature....I'm a problem child? Every time I go into a store I drop a hundred dollars, oops! The plan was to stay home and not spend, I'm failing miserably. My kids and grand kids should like that. OOOOOO!

3 comments:

Deena said...

The way I've been good at not spending money is just staying home. It's really the only thing that stops me. I can't walk through the doors at T@rget or I'm in trouble.

sew hot said...

GM-yes after my surgery I saved a pile of money by not going anywhere. But that ran out because I wasn't working either.

Physcokity said...

it's a horrible double edged sword... I just tell myself I don't really need things. That way when I do go to the store it's because I need whatever it is when I get there. I'm not gonna lie though there are times when something unplanned sneaks into the cart...ah if only we had the discipline of KB & MW...they seem to know what they are doing...who does that? especially when it comes to shopping?