Sunday, October 28, 2007

There's a stranger in my house...

That's what happens to the computer when working like a dog kicks in.
The only computer time I 've had lately was to find out which song was playing on the CVS commercial. Ordinary Miracle by Sara Mclaughlin. It is BEAUtiful. Ballerinas are dressed! Cloggers are dressed! Cheerleaders are dressed! Chorus members are dressed! NOW...the rest of the world. All the other few hundred dancers in multiple costumes. Lots of work to do. I love it! It pays the bills. I'm going to acquaint myself with the stranger mentioned before. Ideas for Christmas?

5 comments:

Deena said...

woohoo!! Christmas is going to be so crazy and so much fun. I can't wait!!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm so excited for Christmas!!!

Methodical Wormer said...

ME THREE!

Physcokity said...

ME FOUR...wow I've never been four ...except one year... oh well YAY for Christmas!

sew hot said...

I hope we will have more than one bathroom!