Friday, October 5, 2007

"Big Toe Blues"

Do you work for a living? Well we have lately hired men to do jobs that only need to work occasionally, I guess. In that whole process the furniture has been moved out of the room everyday this week. The first day the workmen were to come and work and didn't show up, I was moving the table back into the kitchen. I pulled it rapidly and the leg of the table facing me jammed my big toe so hard it popped! I then proceeded to DANCE! and SING! My daughter referred to it as the "Big Toe Blues". Speaking of blue.....well maybe it looks more black and purple. Yes it is broken and I've got drugs (Rx of course). Last night it was rivaling the Goodyear blimp in size. Shoes? not for awhile. Darn it exercise on hold again. Looks like I'll miss the next marathon as well. Anybody got a footstool?

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

It's so sad, even if it does make me queasy looking at it. :)

Deena said...

Should we call you Deedsy instead of Lady?

Physcokity said...

haha chop that wood!