Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't know how to do it!

I am emptying my sewing room completely, any of you that have seen that knows that is quite a feat. To put it in a house already full. I should have thought through buying the new floor. So I decided to look at cabinets and storage to see if I could make it look better and neater...I have only organized in cheap hand-me-downs and whatever is available...I don't even know where to start. Guess I'll use what I have and sort through everything, well until I run out of time or get sick of it. But hey the floor should look great!
Sewing is a messy occupation. Lots of stuff on hand and available to make works of art look effortless. Whew! back to unloading the room.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I have allotted myself the back portion of our house for sewing and right now it is particularly disasterous, what with Christmas and all. Good luck on that one!

Diana said...

and Merry Christmas!