Saturday, August 9, 2008

World Traveler

Not really but the past month, I've been to Idaho, Oregon, Arizona and back to South Carolina. No matter how much fun I had, it is always great to be home. I like my bed, my refrigerator, my computer (and keyboard)and water aerobics.
I realize that being home means work, work and more work. But hey somebody has to do it.
But during my travels, I have reconnected with my brother and sister and enjoyed the company of many other family members. Speeding down the middle of the river on jet boats and flying over the sand dunes on 4 wheelers....whew, like I said I had a bunch of fun. Even sitting and visiting is quite the treat.
Vacationing is fun! I think I might try some more of it.

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

That does sound like fun... what a cute blog header. ;)

Physcokity said...

I'm jealous.
Truly. I am.

Deena said...

I like your new header! So cute.

Come here next!!